2. I have a sister born the year after me.
3. I was born on my parents’ 2nd wedding anniversary.
4. I started watching Dawson’s Creek for the first time as of this month (I didn’t care for it when it was on TV). My thoughts so far: I didn’t miss out the first time around.
5. Cats make me nervous but I’m trying to get over that.
6. I am unbelievably and ridiculously afraid of walking or stepping on grass. Why? I am unbelievably and ridiculously afraid of seeing poop.
7. Because of fact #6, this will probably ultimately prevent me from having a dog or a child of my own, which is a very depressing thought.
8. I am however very good with kids for some reason. I used to hate them but once my sister had a baby a few years ago, that changed and I love my little monster to death.
9. My parents live in another continent and my sister lives in another state.
10. I like drinking pickle juice from the jar.
11. I’m becoming one of those people who wear workout clothes more than “regular” clothes
12. I eat a burger by taking bites all around the perimeter. That way each bite thereafter has bread and burger and not just all bread because the patty wasn’t centered. I now eat sandwiches that way for that same reason.
13. I used to play the violin when I was 11-15 and quit because I had depression and issues but I would still like to play it again.
14. I played tennis all throughout high school and was on the varsity team and the last time I played was last year. I also would like to play it again regularly.
15. If I could relate to a character or Friends, it would be Monica because I am a stickler for cleanliness, order and organization.
16. I used to be a bartender for 3 years but quit when I decided to go back to school for a degree.
17. My alma mater’s mascot is the banana slug.
18. Slugs give me the CREEPS. It’s way up there with the fear of grass thing.
19. Worms on the other hand, don’t bother me at all.
20. I tried vermicomposting (worm composting) and bought a pound of worms for my bin and they all died because I didn’t do it right.
21. This is my favorite number.
22. I want to be covered in tattoos. This might bother some family members but I love ink. I think that would be a good birthday present.
23. Clueless is one of my favorite movies. Never gets old.
24. Same goes for Home Alone (parts 1 and 2).
25. I haven’t had many jobs but one of them was a talent scout for Transcontinental Talent (hahah!) which lasted for a week before I quit.
26. I hate touch screen keyboards. I’m always typing the wrong letters. I miss my blackberry keyboard.
27. I could eat large amounts of spam, eggs and rice all day err day but I don’t because I’m trying to get RIPPED (!)
28. I can’t paint my nails with the bottle on the table. I ALWAYS have the bottle wedged in between my knees. I sit on the floor/sofa/bed with my knees up and put the bottle there. Yep, I’ve dropped the bottle once before.
29. Is it gross to pick up things with feet? Because I do that.
30. I graduated from college the year I had my 10 year high school reunion.
31. I like guns.
32. I don’t know how to swim and I’m not that interested in learning how.
33. This will be my age in 6 days.
34. I am ranked #2 for Dr. Mario – High Speed- on Twin Galaxies (“The Official Center of the Gaming Universe”). I was in first place until someone else beat me soon after. I’ve since then beat that score a few times but I never filmed it so for now I’m still in second place.
35. ^^Regarding video games, I only really ever play Mario games on my Game Boy (the red SP version). I’m old school.
36. I am almost always home alone on Friday nights. #foreveralone.
37. I don’t speak in my Youtube videos because I hate hearing my voice!
38. I love love love spicy food. I got that from my dad He eats habaneros like cherries.
39. I have so many bottles of nail polish (For a non professional nail-blogger). I stopped counting at 300+ and that was in 2011. I still have colors I haven’t worn yet and I’m always getting more (and giving some away).
40. I wear a retainer at night. Been doing that forever!
Ok that’s it. I was going to aim for 50 but this has proven to be quite a challenge. Plus I kind of had qualms about making a post like this because these sorts of things kind of reek of self-indulgence and I don’t want to come off as too into myself to talk about just me as if any of you guys would care…but I only did this because I don’t know how else to convey my personality online especially since I don’t speak in my Youtube videos.
Hopefully this post wasn’t too boring! Until next time