ANYWAY, I was supposed to do a Friday Five (because it’s been forever) yesterday but I was making more friendship bracelets and watching Ghost Adventures reruns online (When I used to have cable, that was one of my favorite shows).
1. What’s something you think you could have been good at, if you’d started at a young age? Violin playing. I started at age 11 and quit when I was 15 and regret it.
2. What TV show’s theme song do you really like? I’m gonna list three: Sons of Anarchy, True Blood and Downton Abbey.
3. What’s the dumbest dare you ever took, or what’s the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking? I licked the asphalt for a Yoohoo (that chocolate drink) Tshirt during the 1999 warped tour.
4. What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten? I remember having silkworm cocoons ”bundaegi” in a soup at a Korean restaurant in Ktown (Los Angeles)…years ago, can’t remember the name of the place nor the dish it was called.
5. What was the last thing you changed the batteries for? I charged my camera battery last night to take it to the Color Run today.